Dain Walker is the founder and CEO of Victory Front Media — an Australian-based brand strategy firm.
In just 2 short years, Dain was able to build a RABID 260,000 strong fan base on Instagram.
How’d he do it?
- By using his feed to educate his audience
- By creating content that can be USED (think: tools)
- By going all-in on one platform (he asks, “How would you treat Instagram if you were paying $500,000 for the privilege to publish on its platform?”)
(He also went from $120k in debt to 7 figure agency in less than 1 year.)
In this episode, we cover:
- How Dain dug himself out and got where he is today…
- How operators can get out of the weeds so they can lead…
- How restaurants can get more out of Instagram (we do a live mini audit)…
- And much more.
Tune in now. 🎧
Learn more about Dain Walker:
🏦 Dain’s agency: https://www.victoryfront.com/
📸 Find Dain on Instagram: @dainwalker
Follow Guest Getter:
🖥 Website: guestgetter.co
🐦 Twitter: @kyleguilfoyle
📸 Instagram: @kyleguilfoyle
▶️ YouTube: @guestgetter