Dean Harrison is the National Director of Marketing for Aburi Restaurants — a group of elevated Japanese concepts blazing a new trail for sushi lovers.
Here are a few value bombs Dean drops in this episode:
- Buy One Get One offers tested across Canada effectively bring in positive ROI at every single location
- Including offers (i.e. BOGOs) in third party apps improve search rankings within that app
- Lower-priced free offers (e.g. edameme or miso soup) tend to bring in PAST guests vs. higher-priced free offers (e.g. a BOGO entree) tend to bring in NEW guests.
- Want PR coverage from specific outlets? Most are starving for content. Start tagging your favourite publications in your social media content
+ A few more tasty morsels you’ll find in our conversation:
- What a national marketing director actually does
- Why it’s important to make irresistible offers to your audience
- The role third party delivery apps play in getting new guests through your doors
- + We touch on a new emerging concept – the grocer-raunt.
Get to know Dean Harrison
🤝 Connect with Dean on LinkedIn
🍱 Check out Aburi Restaurants