Charley is a Facebook advertising expert who has served dozens of clients in industries ranging from cable television networks and Disney to local businesses such as gyms, and you guessed it, bars and restaurants such as Dominos, Pizza Hut, Jack in the Box, and more.
Charley’s Zone of Genius 👉 Simplifying facebook advertising.
Today we’ll be jamming out and solving the puzzle of how bars and restaurants can use both Facebook ads and direct response best practices to get more people coming through your doors.
Top 3 Takeaways
- Make validating a campaign simple:
- Measure your monthly revenue.
- Add $1,000 in ad spend on a single channel for 1-3 months.
- Establish a hypothesis of what you think the result of that $1,000 will be.
- Measure the actual impact and compare to your hypothesis.
- Iterate based on this data to make incremental improvements.
- Only add one ad channel at a time so that you know what’s working
- Try blanket awareness campaigns: Schedule campaigns to run only during the ‘consideration’ phase for your establishment. For example, people are usually considering having a coffee from the hours of 6:00 am – 10:00 am. So run awareness campaigns during those times only.
- Mindset shift: use paid media to accelerate word-of-mouth marketing. Instead of looking at paid media as a means to a transactional end (i.e. running this ad will get me X number of sales), trust that the power of your brand and the experience you provide will result in more people talking and sending guests your way. Paid media is the kindling to start that fire.
Some of the questions this episode will help you answer:
🤔 What are the steps you can take today to get guests tomorrow using Facebook ads?
🤔 What advertising approaches can we ‘steal’ from big players like Domino’s?
🤔 Can fine-dining establishments win with Facebook ads?
🤔 The number one metric to look at to determine if your advertising is effective (surprisingly simple!)
🤔 And much more…